Hi! Welcome to my backyard!
Visitors Counter

blog graphics
Free Hit Counter


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits Newer Older
I am ME
Hello, i'm sekar, that's it. just enjoy my posts and thanks for visiting my blog :D

Tagboard

Rotten Things
May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 |

Add Them Up Aja..
Sick.
Unlucky Day
They teased me more and more..
Nggak Jelas..
The Schedules
Trailer and Sports Cup
I'm Afraid You Love Me..
Satu dua tiga empat lima
Kontes Jawaban Doa

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

These Are What You Get, Baby
Written at Wednesday, February 25, 2009 | 0 opinions | back to top

HUAAAAAAAA THANK GOD, I LOVE YOU!!

Ehem. Sorry lebay hehe.

Today was the best day of the week. Oh my God.. oh my God.. I really excited about two news I've got today. Yieaay!!

Well, okay. The first great news is.. this.

http://radityadika.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/daftar-tiket-premier.xls

I'm one of 200 bloggers who will go to Kambing Jantan The Movie's premiere! yeaaayy!
Can you find my name there? Or maybe you find Cemara, Monic and Bena there. Well, they also get the ticket so maybe we (Cemara, Monic and I. Not really sure about Bena hehe) will be there together. Hehe.

I've told my dad about this. And until I posted this story, he allowed me to go. I hope he won't change his mind. Amin. Hueh.

Anywaaay, the second great news is..

I will dance saman at school to represent all middle school students in Jakarta or even Indonesia. Goodness.. I was really glad until feeling dizzy for hearing this excited news. Sooo.. for next 7 days, I'll practice and practice again to get the best performance on the show. Fiuuhhh.. Will be so tired because some else things (actually these annoyed me). But I'm happy, really happy for these! yeaaaayyy. Once more, TYSM God, ILY! hehe

Change the topic. Dad was mad at me because.. my mobile bill of this month is.. blowed up. I mean, this month's bill is.. more than 100 bucks of rupiah and.. wew.
And it's because I did sms-an too over--as my dad claimed. Well yeah, I know it.
But, dad talked about Ju on this prob. He said 'pacaran tuh yang gratis aja, nggak bisa?' bahahahahahahaha. lol. Dating without texting my darl, wth? hihi. Sorry dad.. -__-

*What'll happen if my mom read this? Hmm..


-xoxo, Vany Naura :D-

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,