Hi! Welcome to my backyard!
Visitors Counter

blog graphics
Free Hit Counter


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits Newer Older
I am ME
Hello, i'm sekar, that's it. just enjoy my posts and thanks for visiting my blog :D

Tagboard

Rotten Things
May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 |

Pardon me, I won't say the same as you do.
Rambutku Kenapa?
All Are Passed.
Home Made Nastar. Nyam :)
Libur Telah Tiba, Hore! Hore!
Es Campur Enak Nih, Kayaknya.
A Year has Passed. Well, Wow!
I miss yaaaaaa!!
Those photos tell you my stories
BOOOMMM!

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Please Credit if You Steal Them
Written at Friday, October 09, 2009 | 0 opinions | back to top

I only have an hour and half to be online at pc today. Sucks? Blame tomorrow economics and biology midtest!

And since I don't have any important thing to share, I'm gonna share some draws. Draws I did 2 days ago when class was pretty boring at the time. Haha.

#takemehome


Tuesday, Oct 6th 2009. When it was 7 pm at EST, and morning at Indonesia, TDF or known as The Downtown Fiction released their new song titled Take Me Home. I really hate that I couldn't get a chance for live chat with the guys and also couldn't hear the song as soon as it released on their myspace. So what I just did at school were tweeting #takemehome hashtag and drawing. :D



Dead!



Just a random draw. I was dead by boredom. Ha. And the girl draw will be up after this.



lil gal



This is it! It's a girl. A pretty odd girl, lol. I'm not that good in drawing human.



Talk to me, talk to you..



Kinda blurry, hehe. Firstly I just drew a girl. Without any good idea, I drew a boy beside her. Don't ask me anything yet :)


Happy Couple


I drew this because I thought boys would be really happy if they could be with girls. And so do the girls. I didn't mean anything more. Just to have fun :D


I'm asking you now, which one of the draws you most like? And, why? Comment, comment! :D

xoxo, Vany Naura

Labels: , , , , , , , ,