Hi! Welcome to my backyard!
Visitors Counter

blog graphics
Free Hit Counter


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits Newer Older
I am ME
Hello, i'm sekar, that's it. just enjoy my posts and thanks for visiting my blog :D

Tagboard

Rotten Things
May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 |

For The First Time of My Life....
Super Duper Mega Giga Bete Sedunia.
I'mma such a busy mommy.
The Dentist
Have A Blast One!!
Penerimaan Peserta Didik Baru Jalur Mandiri
Sweet 16, orly?
Awalnya Dangdut Ujungnya Heboh
Quick Review and Update
Cobras Never Die! (Part I)

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

This Week Was Hard, And I Wasn't As Though As You Knew.
Written at Saturday, August 07, 2010 | 3 opinions | back to top



Happy belated birthday, John O'Callaghan. I actually made this on last Sunday and sent it to @TheMaineIndo's email because they said the wanted to send the signs to John (I actually am the admin too but I'm not that active like I do to @patdina, sorry kak Resty :[ ). But I don't see they have sent it soo I post it here.
I didn't post the sign last Wednesday (his birthday was on August 4th) because I was too busy with school and ATL concert ehehe.

Anyway, talking about All Time Low concert here, it was really great! In a condition, poor Rocket Rockers--the opening act--because they got 'boo' and everyone yelled 'ALL TIME LOW' when they're performing. But they were soooooo lucky! They had a chance to perform together with All Time Low singing Blink 182's Dammit. Dayum, so lucky to be Rocket Rockers!

I regret that I watched the concert from tribune class. Right after watching the concert and seeing everything happened in the festival class, I really wished I was there. Without becoming in the moshing pit, absolutely. Oh yes, there was some kind of moshing stuffs by silly audiences.

Other story about last Wednesday, two of my friends got ATL's meet and greet pass. One was Fira and the other was Karina. Since I met Karina first and I knew she got the pass, I suddenly wanted to give them something and also I want their autograph. So I wrote something on my paper and gave it to Karina so she could give it to the band. And soooo, I found this on my twtter mention page in te next morning


It's Alex Gaskarth's with his '<3 you' and Rian Dawson's. Dude, Alex writes good, not like Gabe lol j/k. Thank you so much, Karina, btw :)

Last story, this week was hard. I thought I'd be happy this week but, unfortunately, I wasn't. Maybe that's my bad because showing my anger too much. I have to change.

See you nect time people. Who's going to Java Rocking Land or Jakarta Jam, anyway? Tell me! :D


xoxo, Vany Naura

Labels: , , , , , , ,